FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
The center and our therapy
1. What kind of therapy is being conducted at the center?
Our addiction therapy uses only the most effective methods of combating addiction, combining the beneficial effects of classical psychotherapy, as well as working on the body and the spiritual sphere, through yoga and meditation. We also use Animal Assisted Therapy, or animal therapy. We use the benefits of science, inspired by the most modern therapeutic techniques with proven effectiveness – by introducing, among others:
• behavioral-cognitive training in problem-solving skills,
• motivational dialogue,
• learning about emotions and ways of dealing with them.
You can learn more about the methods of therapy here.
2. How long does I have to stay in there?
3. Can family members also count on the support of specialists from the center?
4. I'm going to a thereapy center: what should I take with myself?
5. Is it possible to use a mobile phone or leave the center alone during therapy?
6. I would like to put my loved one in the center, what is the admission procedure and what is the drug treatment?
7. What if the patient wants to stop treatment?
8. How to convince an addict to start therapy?
9. Is anything forbidden?
10. Is anybody going to pick me up from the airport?
11. Does the price of the therapy include the cost of a flight from Poland to Sicily?
12. Is smoking in the therapy center allowed?
13. What does a typical day at the resort look like?
You will find more information on this subpage.